We are THIS close to finishing the kitchen and I must say, it's a dream.
John and I sat down to dinner a few nights ago and were both in awe over the beauty of a kitchen. I knew it would look good...but DAMN. It looks amazing! (pardon my language...)
Still on the to-do list:
- install appliances (fridge, range, dishwasher, faucet)
- touch up on some paint here and there where it got nicked
- clean all the remaining dust and dirt
- move dishes/silverware/pots/pans/etc into its new home
- AND stare at the rest of the house as we try to figure out how to make it look normal again. Cause let me tell you. The kitchen looks great....but the rest of the house is a disaster.
Eh, who cares! Look at the kitchen!!!
PS - don't those craigslist stools look fab?