Dec 28, 2011

New Releases!

I've been keeping a little secret from you guys. I know, I know. Bad blogger! Well, here it is. I have more images from the proposal than I'd originally let on. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to share them! But I've decided I do because it was such a sweet, sweet moment! As you might remember from the proposal story, John completely surprised me when we went to get our Christmas tree. I set up a tripod to take some pictures of us cutting down the tree, and it actually captured these babies!





It still makes my heart flutter to think about it! And I've been lagging on my blogging duties but I promise I'll try to catch up soon. I am working on a post right now about how I asked my girls to be a part of the big day! Check back soon because it's pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Have a very happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

danielle said...

What an awesome moment to capture! Great job with the proposal! Really enjoying your blog.