Dec 28, 2011

Will You Be My Maid of Honor/Bridesmaid/House Party?

Y'all know I can't ever do anything simple, don't you? I knew when I got engaged that I would want to do something special to ask my favorite girls to be a part of my big day. One of my first ideas was to have Erin make some special "Will You Be My ____" cookies, and luckily she agreed! Of course, they turned out AWESOME!!!!! I was kind of in love with them...



After they were made, I decided to make another piece to the invitation that the girls could keep after they ate those delicious cookies! So I grabbed some of my elements from the Save the Dates I've been working on (!!) and threw together an accordian fold invitation that included a letter to them, an introduction to all the other girls (with their phone numbers and email address) and a little piece the rest of the details!





--------------------------------------------------------------Front--------------------------------------------------------------










--------------------------------------------------------------Back--------------------------------------------------------------


I know it's a little hard to read on here, but I think you get the point! It was really fun to pass them out to the girls because I don't think they were expecting it at all!


I decided to make my two sisters BOTH my maid of honor because I knew I would never be able to choose between the two of them! Then, I have three bridesmaids - Natalie (one of my best friends), Emily (who I've known since I was about 2 or 3!), and Caroline (John's little sister who also happens to be kind of awesome). I wanted to include Mary and Abbi too so decided to ask them to be in my house party! Thank goodness they all said yes!

By the way, I realize my pictures are terrible on here. I was shooting late at night in my practically pitch-black apartment and so the photos are not super great. Sorry! I need to be more patient and wait for better light next time. Womp, womp.

No comments: