Feb 1, 2012

Boston {Part 2}

Let's see...where did I leave off?

Oh yes, Sunday morning. After staying out until 3 A.M.

It was mainly a chill day. Natalie and I ventured over to Paper Source to buy some wedding supplies (save-the-date envelopes in four different colors! WHAT WHAT!). That store makes my heart happy and I walked out of there with WAY more than I intended on purchasing. Including this sweet "Love You More" pillow and some straws. And maybe some gifts for John that I haven't given to him since tomorrow is his birthday and Valentine's Day is just around the corner :)


Aren't those envelopes awesome? I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to see what color you might get! MWA-HA-HA-HA! Okay. I know I'm dorky and you probably don't even care but whatever. Makes my heart happy so I'm going with it.

Besides going out for that, we just stayed at home. Ellie & Afton came over to the house and we watched five movies. Yep, five! Haha! Two were weird and pointless (and had those endings that are just like..."that's it? is it really over?")

The others were Never Been Kissed (which I never realized is actually kind of creepy when the high school teacher falls for Drew Barrymore, who looks terrible the entire movie. The entire movie is kind of painful...) Glass House (which is just a great classic scary movie) and Sliding Doors (with Gwyneth Paltrow. This was a great movie!)

Between our movie adventures, Afton brought over her adorable pup Smooshy for some lovin'. Made me miss my own sweet girl!





Of course, the sweet dog pretty much led to a photo session in Natalie's room while we all sat around and talked. It was sooo dark in there, so the pictures turned out a little grainy and orange, but whatever :)





Oh and Natalie let Smooshy chew off Nemo's eyeball. It was entertaining.

Later this week is Museum of Science (also known as Boston Part 3) so get ready.

No comments: