25 Reasons Why I Love You (for your 25th birthday)
1. You can make me laugh even when I don't want to.
2. You are always there to listen to me, give me advice and keep my secrets.
3. You are always interested in learning new things. Building guitars, making duck calls, cooking jams, planting gardens, installing dry wall...every day is a new journey with you.
4. You are the handiest person I know -- I can rely on you to fix anything in the world, and even if you don't know how to do it, you'll learn.
5. You are so smart and motivated. You will do big things in your lifetime, I know it.
6. Because of how good-lookin' you are! Your smile lights up my world.
7. You can be friends with anybody, and everybody loves you. I never have to worry about you saying the wrong thing or being awkward because people just gravitate towards you and are always sad to see you go.
8. I know you will make a great father one day (in like, 10 years!)
9. Your family is so accepting of me. I feel like I've been a member of the Mallory clan ever since you took me home to meet them.
10. You're the most loyal person I know. Trustworthy and dependable, always.
11. You are always willing to put others first, a thing that many people (including myself) should try to do more of.
12. The way you look at me.
13. The fact that we have no secrets from each other.
14. You are an amazing cook.
15. You make me smile, even when I'm by myself.
17. You like me even when I'm grumpy, cranky, stressed out or sad.
18. We hardly ever fight, and when we do, we both apologize quickly.
19. We're a perfect match.
20. When I need a good cry, you never laugh at me or make me feel stupid.
21. I can be myself when I'm with you.
22. I can ask you dumb questions and you never judge me for not knowing.
23. You are so passionate about music, and you're always eager to show me your new favorite songs.
24. You always seem to know what I'm thinking without a word.
25. I love you because you are my best friend, my soulmate and my lover. Everything about you is precious to me and I am so so thankful for you.
WOW, okay that was cheesy, even for me but every word was true. Don't worry bloggers, I don't plan on gettin' all emotional like that anytime soon so I'll now excuse you to go barf in a bag:)
John, I love you. Hope this made you smile!