Dec 8, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

Well, I guess it's about time I showed you the rest of the reindeer and our engagement Christmas tree! If you remember, I decided my Christmas color palette would be red, aqua, lime, and beige. The aqua I kept by keeping my vase up on my TV stand, but filling it with dried sticks instead of the purple flowers that used to be there. Then, I spruced up my art with some red reindeer paintings. On the tree, I used some of my red and silver ornaments from last year, but used lime and aqua ribbon to tie in those colors. I topped it off with some swirly, whimsical stems! I even chose some kraft paper wrapping paper to tie in the rest of the look. Do you like it?



I still have to get a tree skirt but I haven't decided what color yet. I'm thinking burlap, perhaps but I wonder if that's too much brown. I am also considering red. What do you think I should do?

I'll get some better pictures of the tree later but wanted to show you a glimpse of it today! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! :)

Erin said...

Too fabulous!