Sep 19, 2011

My Christmas Palette

Well folks, it's happened. I'm PUMPED for Christmas. I mean comeon...it's only 96 days away! So, to get ready, I've decided what colors I want to use for Christmas decorations. I found some stockings online and could NOT get over them for months so after much deliberation, I've decided to commit to these colors for the next few years, and to get stuff that matches for my Christmas decorations. And I.am.so.excited! By the way, I want and NEED these stockings.



So, without further ado, here is my official color palette. Yes, it's gorgeous. Yes, I'm excited. Yes, it's September. Womp womp.


Can't wait to find some great stuff and start collecting for the next few years! I know that Christmas stuff kind of builds up over the years. Last year John and I decorated with red and silver. Luckily, that means that this year we really just need aqua and green. And then we can expand next year since our budget won't go TOO far (although I have a hard time skimping on Christmas). Here are some ornaments I just bought on amazon.com:
125-Piece Club Pack of Shatterproof Light Aqua Blue Christmas Ornaments
I've already started pinning some great stuff I'm hoping to make/get for this year's celebration. 

bowerpower.com

image found here
image found here
Christmas 2011 is ON. 

Get pumped.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, Kati! I am so doing a pop art painting of the Santa! You're always so inspirational.