Sep 27, 2011

Trendy Tuesday: DIY Fall Decorating

So...not sure if DIY Fall Decorating is really a trend, but we're gonna roll with it okay? Since Friday marked the first day of autumn it seems only fitting that we have one of these. Hopefully you can get some great ideas for decorating! I know I can't wait to live in a real house so I can do this kind of stuff!

All the things I picked are things you can do yourself. And mark my words, I am totally going to be doing number 5, 6 and 7. Funny how those are the food things...

Okay, here ya go!



1. Pumpkin Bowl 2. Leaf Mobile 3. Fall Branch Arrangements 4. Fall Wreath 5. Caramel Apples 6. Chocolate Covered Pretzels (the obsession continues...) 7. Pumpkin Pie Waffles 8. Fall Flowers (or lack thereof) 9. Lamp Shadows

Happy Tuesday to you!

No comments: