Sep 20, 2011

Trendy Tuesday - Scripts

I've noticed something strangely beautiful lately on my favorite blogs: Script-y fonts. YYUUUMMMM, my favorite! There's something so beautiful about the elegant curves and swoops on these that I cannot get over. Maybe it's the graphic designer in me, but I just love fonts!

I love that many of these are written in French -- that way, it's more about the look of the words than what they actually mean. Think John would let me get some wordy stuff? Probably not. But I can dream! If I was going to get one of these, I'd totally be torn between #7 (scarf) and #8 (rug). Can't.get.enough!



1. French Poem Dresser 2. Script Canvas 3. Verse Rug 4. Wall Stencil 5. Cursive Pillow 6. Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate... 7. Wordy Scarf (ties in perfectly with last week's Trendy Tuesday!) 8. Le Poeme Rug 9. Pottery Barn Scripted Shades

Happy Tuesday y'all!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm a big fan of this trend! LOOOOOVE the lamp shades :)