Jul 19, 2011

There's Something About Mary

I know, I know. The title of this blog post is cliche but let me tell you somethin' - this girl is NOT! Mary is most definitely one of my favorite girls on the planet; she is always super fun and chill, and ready for anything. Which is exactly why I asked her to go on this little adventure with me. 


And adventure it was. Although Mary looks calm and collected (and gorgeous!) in these pics, it gives no clues to what occurred right before we took the pictures. Long story short: we went to get Mexican food, drank some margaritas (gotta loosen up before we went out!), laughed, talked, and oh...I don't know, got our food paid for by some Ricky Randos?!?!?

Guys, let me tell you one thing. Do not pay for two girls to eat dinner when 1) you don't know them 2) you aren't dating them 3) you have not made any sort of sexy-come-and-get-me eye contact or 4) you're old. It's weird. Believe me.


After we escaped the mexican restaurant with a blurry photo of the three weirdos and $12 out of my checking account for a round of drinks for them, we had to literally race against time to try to catch the sun before it tucked behind the trees. And luckily for us, we managed to catch a few last minute rays. 



THANK YOU, Mary, for being such a good sport and for teaching me a lot more than I could ever read on the internet about taking someone's pictures! Now I know that I should probably plan ahead. And figure out some poses (so I don't make you feel so awkward next time - although you don't show it at all!) 


Hope you liked them, folks!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Despite the awkward modeling, the pictures themselves look great! I'm sure it will come as a shock, but I think I'll keep my day job. Looooove you!

Anonymous said...

These photos look great, Kati!! Is there a lot of editing going on or is the camera/photographer just THAT good?