Jul 18, 2011

I'm Just a Summer Girl

One fantastic thing about Arkansas is the fact that we have so much fun stuff to do outside, and all of it is relatively close to wherever you live. And guess where my favorite Arkansas outing might be. I'll give you a clue: it's a large hole filled with fresh water.

Yup, you guessed it (I hope). The lake. Cue blissful memories, clouds parting, and sun flares.

This weekend, I got an impromptu invite to Lake Ouachita with some family friends and jumped on my chance to get out in the summer sun! And, of course, I took some pictures while I was out there.



I had not tubed on the lake in about 2 years and although I don't have any pictures of myself on the tube, lemme tell you, it was fun. But scary. But fun

Caught some major air on Jen and Abbi's ride!



When we weren't out on the water, it was likely we were doing one of two things at the condo: eating or drinking. I'm pretty sure I ate more guacamole than I've ever eaten in my life (and it was fantastic!) and we drank countless margaritas! Yeah buddy! 


It's 5 o'clock somewhere


Tomorrow I'm going to show you a gorgeous lady friend of mine who I got to hang out with last night. There's just something about Mary....

2 comments:

Mary said...

Kati, I love the blog! It will have to go on my to-read list for blogs. And there is definitely not an over use of exclamation points, which is always a plus!

Kati said...

Thanks Mary! I'm so glad you got a chance to take a look at it. I'm about to post your pictures so stay tuned!