May 24, 2011

My Last Five Pins

Wasn't sure what to write about so I thought it would be cool for all of you NOT on Pinterest (see why you should join here) to see what I've been loving. To sum it up I'm going to show you my last five pins! Here we go!


Mackin Ink

1) Seriously, why don't we have danger music? It would be so cool! Just think about it. You're walking down the street and the music from JAWS starts up. Besides the fact that you're probably terrified at that point and have no idea what's about to happen, I feel like the music would lighten the mood a bit - I'd probably scale a wall or something...
2) I love this idea for a headboard! So cute. Eliza (if you're reading this) (Eliza is my sister if you're reading this and you're not Eliza), wouldn't this be a cool idea for a headboard for you guys?!? Love!


Fellow Creatives

3) I want this. I want it baaaaad.

4) A favorite things party. Seriously, why didn't I think of this? Here's the story from Pinterest: A Favorite Things Party- My friends have started a great tradition of throwing a "Favorite Things" party twice a year. A week before Baby M was born, we gathered at my friends home for the Spring party (they also have a Winter party in early December). Funny enough, I think this may be the only photo of my pregnant belly. Here's how it works: Each person brings their favorite thing (anything you like.. your favorite lip gloss, favorite kitchen tool, favorite gift wrapping supply, a gift card for your favorite frozen yogurt, etc.). It can't cost more than $6, and each person brings five of the same thing. When you arrive at the party, you write your name on five slips of paper and throw them in a big bowl. The bowl is passed around, and each person takes five names (making sure you don't pick your own.. or two of the same name). One at a time each person introduces their favorite thing and then reads the five names they picked from the bowl, passing out their gift to those five guests. After everyone at the party has presented their favorite thing, each person should end up with five gifts to take home. It's always interesting to see what people choose, and some guests have started to bring a notepad and pen to jot down what people love (this is how I was introduced to Trader Joe's Sea Salt Chocolate Caramels, which are nearly my undoing each winter).
5) I don't know how well this would actually work, but just think how cool you would look pulling it out of your suitcase on a trip? Or maybe even using it in the car on a trip? Now there's a fancy idea!


What have YOU been pinning lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The iPhone thing is cool. Are they uber expensive??