Sep 3, 2012

Wedding Pictures (photos by Taylor Lord)


Some of our wedding pictures are finally up for the world to see. And, let me tell you, I am in love (and not just with my new hubs!). Is it weird to fall in love with your own wedding based on your pictures? Hope not, cause it's happening here!

It was just a relief to see that some of the things I was worried about weren't even visible to others. For example, I was so tired when John and I took our bride&groom pics -- I could hardly muster up a smile because I felt like I was going to fall over -- but those look amazing! Gorgeous! I can't wait to put them in my home :)


These are just a few of my favorites. For more, cruise on over to Taylor Lord's blog post by clicking here. I should get the rest of them in the coming weeks. Can't wait!




2 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats, Kati! You looked GORGEOUS and I love all the little details. It all came together so perfectly!

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with your photos. Can't WAIT to see the rest of them!! xo