Apr 2, 2012

If You've Noticed

If you've noticed my lack of blogging the past few days, you might feel at ease knowing that I am still alive. However, my body is half-dead seeing as I'm in the middle of a huge move into John's house. Between packing/cleaning my clutter-filled apartment, painting our new bedroom, clearing out space at John's house and my full-time job, it seems the blog has been put on the back burner.

buying paint from home depot

Rest at ease, though! I am planning on grabbing my Mac today after work and setting up shop at John's this evening. After a quick second-coat on the bedroom, I will hopefully have enough energy to edit some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

half-packed apartment, including Ella's many things!
Happy Monday (ugh!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Buckwheat flour!