Apr 16, 2012

If You Don't Have Anything Interesting to Say, Don't Say Anything At All

It's actually not that I have nothing interesting to say. I am just too busy to say any of it.

This month is probably the busiest month I have at work all year. Two of my clients are having photoshoots which I have to coordinate -- and let me tell you, it's no easy task. Throw a huge move in the mix, plus wedding planning, and you've got yourself a girl with zero brain juices left to throw together a simple blog post. Sorry dudes.

I do think that you'll be much better off if you just let me take this little break....believe me. The posts would be a waste of time until the crazies are over anyway. So this is me saying it's gonna be awhile. But when I get back, it'll be great :)

Happy Monday!

No comments: