Oct 26, 2011

Trendy Wednesday? White Pumpkins

I kind of go through spurts here on the blog. Last week I bombarded you with some long posts almost every single day of the week. And this week? Well, it's Wednesday and I haven't done anything until now. Bear with me oh ye readers. I will try to do better. I have a few things I want to share with you -- I just gotta whip out the ole camera and snap some shots. Until I get around to doing that, though, I wanted to have a Trendy Tuesday Wednesday. My sister Eliza actually gave me the idea for this week's theme: White Pumpkins. After she said it I realized I had noticed a lot of them surfacing around in blog-land, too. So I gathered some of my favorites to share with you.



1. Pumpkin in a Pot 2. Painted Pumpkins 3. Pottery Barn Pumpkin Candles 4. Jack-o-lantern/Snowman head 5. Carving Pumpkin 6. Pumpkin Centerpiece 7. Monogram Pumpkin 8. Message on a Pumpkin 9. Silhouette Pumpkin

How 'bout them apples pumpkins? Like them? I have to admit, I'm totally crushing on 1, 7, 8 and 9. I think they are devine! Not your traditional holiday decor, but I think it's clean and classy. Love it! What about you? Think these white rounds are here to stick around? Or are they just the latest trend?

No comments: