Jun 14, 2011

My Last 5 Pins

Time for another preview of what I've been pinning on Pinterest, my favorite website EVAAAAA. These are the last 5 things I pinned that are currently making my head spin! Hope you enjoy.

1) I love the ambient lighting found here. So romantic and just relaxing and FUN!

2) Although I'm not really a "plate" person, I really love the way these plates are hung. They seem to create a motion across the wall that really intrigues me. I am also hopelessly in love with the paint color!

Flickr

3) UM, HELLO. I am DYING over these curtains. So. Freaking. Awesome. Great thing is, the girl who writes this blog did them herself. Can I please say "sign me up?"

The Yellow Cape Cod
4) This bathroom is a little too green for me. I pinned it, however, because I love the floating shelves above the toilet. Very elegant and a great way to maximize space.
Decorology
5) I want to steal this room and plunk it into my life. Enough said? I didn't think so. I am completely achy for that staircase, the wonderful stencil work on it, the light, the flowers, the table....AHHH! So much I cannot even handle it.
The great thing about Pinterest is that you don't always have to pin something you would want to have in your own home. Instead, you can pin things that make sense to you, that you'd like to copy but tweak to fit with your own style. Like the bathroom above. Or the plates. I don't necessarily love the rooms, but I love some of the elements in the rooms and would definitely do some of them in my own home one day.

What about you? What have you been pinning?

No comments: