Jun 27, 2011

Bursting at the Suns

One thing I'm obsessed with is the sunburst mirror. I just love 'em. And I gotta have one. Seeing as I'm a little low on cash, I've been really interested in some DIY mirrors. Here are a few that have inspired me!

Ever needed to get rid of some old paint stir sticks? What a great idea!
cg kates stick sunburst mirror
Centsational Girl

Or this one?
Our Humble A{Bowe}d
This one is made from old cereal boxes. I know I have some of those around my house somewhere...

Under the Table and Dreaming

This one cost less than $25 and it's gorgeous!

The Nester


This one is made from wooden skewers that are then spray painted bronze! How clever!

Just Pleased as Punch

I'm planning on making one myself very soon. In fact, I have everything I need except the mirror! I'm on the lookout though, so keep checking in to see my progress!

No comments: