Aug 13, 2012

Bridal Portraits

Hello! The new Mrs. Mallory here :) John and I had the most wonderful wedding and I can't wait to share details and photos! Our honeymoon to Costa Rica was to die for and I have tons of pictures from that for all of you too! Just have to sort a few things at home first (where do I put all my new plates?) and get settled into this new normal first.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my bridal portraits in the mean-time. My wonderful, talented friend Garrett Houston took these photos for me and he was amazing! So down-to-earth and fun to be around. We edited them together and I love them all! Hope you enjoy.



More things to come in the next few weeks. Bear with me as I get my life back on track!


3 comments:

Jamie K. said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Kati said...

Thanks so much, Jamie! Can't wait to see yours!

Isabel Cabrera said...

You’re so beautiful in that dress! Your groom will definitely fell madly in love with you all over again! The black and white photo is absolutely the winner for me. Anyway, having bridal portraits are really an advantage these days, because we can relive that moment any time. This is only happens once, and hopefully it will last forever through the photographs.

Isabel Cabrera