Aug 23, 2011

Trendy Tuesday: Pinwheels

Pinwheels are showing up all over the web and I am loving it! What a fun little shape that totally reminds  me of childhood, creativity and fun! I've been seeing them for awhile on some of my favorite wedding blogs, and it seems like this is a trend that is quickly spreading to other outlets. Some unexpected places are in nurseries, cake shops and even fabric stores. And I'm loving it! I think they're a great way to bring pops of fun color into a otherwise neutral space, and a way to just shout PARTY at the top of your lungs! So look around: have you seen any pinwheels lately that you might have overlooked?



1. Quilt  2. Pinwheel Presents  3. Cupcake toppers  4. Baby Mobile  5. Invitations  6. Party-time Cake! 7. Bouquet 8. Pinwheel Earrings 9. Pinwheel stocking

No comments: