Aug 5, 2011

Fix It Friday

I've kind of dropped the ball on Fix It Fridays so let me explain: I was primarily going to do that while I waited to get a camera. Now that I've got one, it didn't seem necesary to fix other people's pictures when I could do my own! But now that I'm at my parent's house for a little longer (until this weekend) I figured I'd give you guys another taste. This isn't going to be a regular thing though. You've been warned.

Here's the original:



And after my edit:




The main things I did (besides cropping the picture) were fixing baby's skin so that it wasn't as blemishy and upping the color of the green blanket and his pretty pink lips. I also added a warming filter to give the photo a little bit of life. Love that! The best part about this picture: it was easy!

No comments: