Jun 2, 2011

I Have a Good Excuse

I have a good excuse to why I haven't been keeping up with my goal of blogging every day every other day. Why? I went on vacation! Holla! 

I went to Gulf Shores last week with two old friends, Emily and Olivia. We were only there three days but had a ton of fun in the sun. Thought I'd give you a glimpse of what our days consisted of. 

Emily and her drank (sidenote: strawberry vodka + simply lemonade = AHMAYZING)

I like posting unflattering photos of myself. Makes me more human, I think. No? Okay fine. It's just funny.

Emily, me and Olivia on the beach.

Our "spot" on the beach after we figured out we'd need the following from walmart: 3 beach chairs, an umbrella, a beach towel, two floatation devices, a sunhat, goldfish, ice and cups (for our strawberry vodka + lemonade).

Why did it take us until we got there to remember these things? Cause we are dumb. Really, really dumb.

Emily and me.

Anyway, I'm back now so get ready for my awesome posts!

No comments: