May 16, 2011

Link Love

I wanted to share a few things I've been dying over in blog land the past few weeks. I'm always amazed at what I find online and am so eager to get to work doing my own renovations! Wish I had more freedom in my apartment, but I figure this is a good time for me to start brainstorming what I'd like to do once I have a home of my own.

I am so in love with this hutch that Just A Girl redid. Can you believe she found this for only $60 on Craigslist? It looks so chic and fresh with just a paint job!


And would you not DIE to work in an office like this? I am so in love with A La Mode's home office renovation. It is delicious. I especially love the built-ins on the back wall. What I wouldn't do for a space like this!


I thought this was a great idea for hanging jewelry. Right now, I have a cute little hanger, but it looks a little too teenager-ish for me. This makes your jewelry look like art! 

Nilerturk
Here's a great (creative) idea from a blog I found: A gift of 1 date a month for a year. She gave it to her husband for Christmas. Every month, they pick a night out of the month and open the date! Inside is a surprise that they've never done before. What a fantastic idea!

Datebasket1
Find Joy in the Journey

Sorry my post isn't longer. Life is a little hectic right now (when is it not?!?) so I feel like I've been slacking. But don't worry I've got lots of great stuff planned so hang on to your horses! Catch up with you soon.

No comments: