Nov 12, 2009

Dude, Where's My Car?

So I had a productive day planned today. After class, I was going to go home for a bit, change clothes, go and work out, and then get a haircut. Woohoo! Big plans. So I take the bus home from school and get to my apartment, climb into my bed and watch a bit of the Duggers on TLC. After about an hour, I realized I would need to leave ASAP in order to get to my workout class in time. I changed into my workout clothes, grabbed my keys, walked out of my apartment and...stood there. My car was missing!

So I started thinking. "When was the last time I used my car?" Couldn't remember! AHHH. I called John and told him my dilema. He started asking me questions and soon we figured out where I had left it.

Yesterday I drove to campus to go to a PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) Meeting. Afterwards, I studied in the library, went to a group project, and John picked me up and took me home. So now I'm off to grab my car (with it's LOVELY $40 ticket) from the Student Union parking deck.

I know, you're jealous you don't have a fantastic memory like me...

Kati

No comments: